Friday, November 11, 2011

Decisions, decisions...

I'm gonna be freaking busy this weekend, and I'm beginning to wish I weren't going to the football game.  It's gonna take up too much of my time....

So I started LoL with Emil.  Yes, I hear cheering and booing.  I'm sorry, I think Im gonna get hooked.  Eventually. It's starting lol.

So I told pool dude to back off.  He doesn't really get it, but gets it.  So let's hope he backs off. Otherwise I'm taking Emil up on his offer to talk to him XD

Yes, recurring pattern of names....I'm sorry ><

Not yet in wuuuuvvvvvvv =P

I just drank frappuchino (sp?) mocha from starbucks, well half a bottle anyways, so I dont know how much caffeine/coffee is in that thing but its GOOD and I'm kinda awake.

Ryan invited me to a marching band party on Saturday night.  I'm pretty sure it'll be a normal party...just with marching band people, who apparently pretty cool.  I met one when I was meeting up with Ryan, or ran into the marching dude really, but he seems like a cool person.  I guess?

oh ew its -3 C out.  Ugh.

So I don't know if I should go because I'll only know Ryan, but I can't bring Emil along either, because its a guy who invited me....

Yea, thats my update. Haha.

1 comment:

  1. oh goodness, LoL?

    don't be sorry about the reoccurring pattern of names! i quite enjoy it ;D

    but if you said that you're really busy and you already are going to the football game, perhaps that would provide a sufficient excuse to not go to the party, should you decide to do so
    or you could always go and then ditch. or bring a different friend?

    ReplyDelete