people say. LOL.
I made some new friends, and I hung out with one of them today from like 5 to 9 ish. He taught me how to play pool ( I kinda really suck) and then we went to Pizza Hut and explored campus a bit. We went to his dorm after dinner though so he could drop off the leftovers, and then apparently some dudes on his floor saw us, and after he got back after seeing me home, he says like everyone on his floor was like DUDE DID YOU GET LAID?!
Haha. THe people in this world are funny.
I shall attempt to sleep earlier, but apparently some people have a knack for IMing me when I'm about to sign off, and I wanna talk to them so I end up staying up. Instead of going SHUT UP I'M GOING TO BED. Yea.
Haha.
Paintballing tomorrow!!! So excited =D I dunno if any other girls are going (it's for my dorm), but hopefully i'm not the worst player there.
People are jumping up and down upstairs. THe pounding on the ceiling is getting....annoying.
I is hungry. I has lost weight. I needs to swim and run an get in shape. I is thinking about joining ROTC next year. THought I'd throw out some of my thoughts. I probably really need sleep hahahaha.
But seriously, the people I'm meeting are really nice. Albeit some of these guys are really smooth talkers, but they're really nice people. I think. I don't know them well enough yet.
Speaking of people, the dude from today showed me our undergrad library has A GAMING SECTION. TV, SOFAS, CONSOLES. AWESOMENESSSSS.
I need to buy myself a ps3 one day. when I get a job. Or something. Hahahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment