But the very next day, you gave it away.
This year, to save me from tears,
I'll give it someone special.
"Last Christmas"
Back in good old Champaign! Haha, finally! I'm actually goin to be productive for the first time this break. I'm sitting on my bed, with my laptop and notes pulled up on word, and my handwritten notes right beside me.
Let's see if I'll end up being productive hahaha. I better. I have a shitton this week, I just realized, because this is the last full week before finals start, and pretty much nothing's gonna get done in class next week.
I can't believe my semester is practically over. 8 days left, one reading day, 6 days of finals. But i only have 3 out of those 6 days taken =)
This is crazy. This is awesome. I love college.
Time to go kill myself over how much shit I need to do and a relationship to juggle.
My dad gave me a relationship talk on the drive up this morning. very very awkward. hahahahaha.
-----
HELP. We're going to a...semi-formalish restaurant Tuesday (his pick not mine) and they said, "While dining at Timpone's you will feel most comfortable in either proper or business casual."
....I dont know how expensive this restaurant is, well, a review said the price range is decent, $11-$30, and I'm seriously freaking out.
Is it normal to go out to such a..."high-end" restaurant so early?!
I sound stupid. hahahahaha.
it's just a normal restaurant. don't worry about it. but to be on the safe side just wear a skirt or dress or something nice.
ReplyDeletehahah business casual just means to wear something nice. he probably wants to aim higher than what you'd expect rather than lower! don't freak out, you'll be fine :]
ReplyDeleteno tiff, you have to dress up in a dress quite similar to the one you wore for prom
ReplyDeletehair should definitely be up, updos = formality
high heels are a must
oh and don't forget your thousand pounds of makeup
oh yeah, wear some sexy panties too.
show off dat hot piece of ass
lololoololollol
I think he took "formally ask her out" the wrong way LOL
ReplyDelete