Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My grades are probably going downhill.

It always happens when boy drama takes over my life.

@Kaiwen: haha I'm glad you can live the college life through us XD I have too much drama goin on in my life though.....

Anyways, nothing has changed, besides the fact that its TUESDAY and BREAK IS SOON.  And I have to mail out my dad's birthday card.

Emil's coming over Friday night; we'd planned to watch Finding Nemo, and then I realized my roommates and our mutual Chinese friends are planning a get together at our place that night, to make dumplings and stuff.  Oops.  So then I was like, wanna come along? And he agreed, and then we'll...maybe watch Finding Nemo or end up playing League of Legends. LOL.  >.<

But yea, lets hope nothing comes up.  Dude, yesterday when this went down, I was like freaking out and really pathetic and like a little girl with a schoolgirl crush again.  Well, I guess that's what this is, but seriously, man.  But yea, he gets to meet the "family" here and make dumplings with us.

I
Am shooting an M16 next semester.  I'm so freaking excited.

I should probably get around to asking about ROTC stuff or what the path for a health prof in US defense looks like.

It amazes me how many singers smoke and still have great voices.  That should not be.

Pattern in names again.
This is gonna be a long week....

3 comments:

  1. i approve. not of the grades though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yeah! smoking singers... how do they do it @_@

    & i went aw when reading about you & emil lol. this is like watching an asian drama...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHH, i saw him post on your status on fb!

    he's white! hahaha idunno why i thought he was asian :P

    ReplyDelete