Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I em upppppppppppppppp

Like a balloon in the skyyy

Not really.  I'm just really up at 3am because I napped from 7-9pm since I was really really tired and couldn't do jack, and then so I woke up and drank a frappuccino because I needed the caffeine, and now I'm kinda up even though that was HOURS ago I think I'm so awake because its past 1/2am which is when I get reaaaaally tired and I got SUPER productive in the last 30 minutes because I switched to a different part of my essay, the analysis part so I got like, over a page typed up no sweat but now I worry if that's really supposed to be in the analysis part or the introduction part because my TA seems really serious and I'm afraid she'll be a harsh grader or something and then I'll be fucked because I'm not sure I'll do as well on the final as I did on the midterm, and so now I'm really freaking myself out and its 3 am and I should probably be sleeping soon because I have class at 9 and I have to be up at 0730 but I'm really freaking awake and kinda on a roll with this stupid paper.

Sorry.  That was a stream of consciousness, practice for Beloved, my lovely seniors, if you have Scoops and she didnt yank that book.

I promised I wouldn't sleep too late.  Oops.  A bit more and then I'm heading to bed.  Almost at my goal of 2.5 pages today =)  I blog a lot I realized that.  Probably because I really don't have much better to do.  Wow now that sounds kinda pathetic.

@Kaiwen: hahaha yea he's white. Azerbaijan to be more specific.

I was SO PRODUCTIVE AT 230 ISH.  I have like 4 pages of my paper done now, but i have a lot of writing left, and its 5 max, so we'll have to cut and go down to 1.5 spacing and widen margins maybe.  Wow. I feel kinda proud of myself.  But I can't because I need to REALLY finish the whole thing tomorrow night. Definitely.

*edit

This morning sucks.  My tiredness level is like 50 million.

2 comments:

  1. woo! high on tiredness, I know the feeling lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. idk if you've changed, but i'm not sure that you're really the rotc type...please do more research and think carefully!

    and haha lol college really fucks with our sleeping schedules XP

    and remember what scoops said about "warming up"? i find that blogging (or ranting in a real conversation) is a great warm up before doing homework/written assignments :)

    ReplyDelete