Monday, November 14, 2011

This world is screwed up.

Just read an article about how a 13yr old boy raped a 5 year old girl in the McDonald's playpen. What.  Seriously, the world is going downhill by the second, and it's getting to the point where I wonder what God is planning for us.

Haha @Val, I promise I won't.  Or I'll do my best to prevent it...Pepper spray is always nice. Or lots of keys.

Or next time I'll just take Emil up on his offer to send me home after.  He texted me at 1am to ask if I would need a ride home after the party, and was still up at 340 am when I texted him to tell him I was home and someone sent me home.

Or maybe I shouldn't be trusting him so much? dunno. lol.

I'll probably be MIA for a bit this week, got an IB exam friday and an Econ paper due that day too..
Thank goodness Jason bought us a ton of frappacino mocha things.  We have a whole shelf in the fridge.

Oh god my bio prof just pulled up a huge picture of a spider. ugh.

2 comments:

  1. oh yeah, that mcdonalds thing is pretty messed up... so many disturbing things in that ...

    good luck ! :D

    lol your random guy drama is kind of interesting. i am living the college life through people's blogs, woo!

    ReplyDelete