Aha. Yea, I'll take my antibiotics like the doctor told me to. I can't promise I won't create a new strand of MRSA though...currently trekking through a hospital like 2x a day. Cause my dad takes me through it. ><
Um, I guess most lights do? But they're not going to track you down and be like OMG YOU RAN A RED LIGHT. Just try not to do it often?
I don't find guys everywhere! Well, I guess I do. Cause if I didn't, I'd be living in an all-female world and I can't take that. But anyways.
I was gonna say something and then I realized I'd be gushing and then the oooooooooohhhhhhhh's would start. Something like that.
ENJOY YOUR BREAK MONTVILLIANS =D
Last night was awesome. After dinner and after posting, I plopped down on my bed.....and promptly passed out. Until like 10pm, and I woke up and was like, oh maybe I should changeinto pjs and stuff so i did and i went back to sleep. YUS. Awesomeness.
But I had to wake up today at 530 so I guess not so awesomeness, but still =D
-----
I feel like a little kid with money and about to get candy when I talk to Emil. I'm so giddy and happy and excited and its embarrassing.
That's all.
CUUUUUUUUUUUTE TIFFFF CUUUUUTTTEEEE <3
ReplyDeletewhy are you so adorable? :DD
ReplyDeleteAWWW TIFFFF. :D
ReplyDeletenono, tell us!
i will enjoy my break with college apps lolol.