Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Officially VERY VERY creeped out.

So he texts me this morning (we shall now refer to him a pool guy) at 9:30 in the morning. "You awake yet?"

...
whut.
SO CREEPED OUT.

And last night at like 11pm he goes, "wanna go to gamestop?" ....whuuuut.  I mean, yea some game was coming out BUT YOU DON'T ASK A GIRL WHO BARELY KNOWS YOU TO GO OUT TO GAMESTOP AT 11PM AT NIGHT.

Especially him. He scares me.

Anyone else...I might go.  But I was already showered and in my pjs and comfy so at that moment probably not. Lawl.

Though I could take him if I had to, I think.  If not.....NUT SHOT AND RUN.

@Val: only like...3....including pool dude.  But we're not so 2. Maybe.  The other two seem like awesome people.  But then again so did pool dude until now....

YES BESTIE. RUN AWAY. Omg.

@Ed: hahahah, well...I guess I won't be.  But I still don't want a short dude....if he's like 5'8" and I'm only 5' OUR BABIES WILL BE LIKE MIDGETS. LIKE ME.

Right.  Well.

This is going to take a toll on my finals.  Boooooo.

2 comments:

  1. ohmygoodness pool guy is getting really weird/creepy. he's definitely the stalker boyfriend type...officially freaky

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha so popular with the guys ;D

    but yeah. end all ties with pool guy! he sounds soo creepy...

    ReplyDelete