Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Alive

What if I told you that I think you're perfect?
Beautiful sky in your eyes, it's so worth it.
I know you make me feel alive.

What if I told you that I'm in forever?
Nothing to hide, yeah, I'll go wherever you go.
You make me feel alive.

And I'll be hanging on every word you say to me.
Hanging on a feeling that I get,
Cause you make me

Laugh a little louder
Love a little harder.





"Alive," Adelitas Way


-------


No idea if you people have heard of them, but they're pretty good =) coughmagicalpineapplecough.  They're a bit like Breaking Benjamin =)




I'm in Econ. Like I always am when I start to blog haha.  Dinner last night was nice; Ryan's like, a bit awkward, but it's adorable.  And he's a marching band geek XD  He also apparently lives down the freeway from my dad hahahaha.


And nooo, I'm not.  It just happens that I hung out with three dudes in 4 days.  Gosh.  Hahaha. I've run out of things to say. I'm going to pay attention now XD

3 comments:

  1. yay band!!! i miss band and orchestra so much ):

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha paying attention is nice! ahh, good to see that you're going out and having fun :)

    ReplyDelete