Tuesday, November 22, 2011

D=

Haha apparently there was ambiguous wording...? I thought my edit was kinda clear though =( guess not haha

Nothing's happening.  No joke.

Besides me getting really insecure, but thats a me thing.

MY DAD'S NEIGHBOR.  Is not only pretty good looking and young, he also hunts. with a bow and arrow. and shotgun.


^immediate idol.


Haha.  Seriously though, I met him this morning and I'm like WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

So I've been kinda sick lately, yea? Just a cough.
I go to the doctor today cause the parents are like OH NO WHAT HAPPENS IF ITS PNEUMONIA AGAIN AND YOU HAVE FINALS WHEN YOU GET BACK TO SCHOOL.
So it's some type of infection in my throat.  All good.  5 days of antibiotics is supposed to clear it up.

Am I clingy?
I dunno.
I hate being insecure.
End of story hahaha.

2 comments:

  1. hahhaha you just find guys everywhere.

    feel better! don't go overkill on the antibiotics lol.

    & i thought most lights had cameras? D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. archery girl is a licensed bow-hunter too! so..scared of walking in her backyard lol.

    do feel better! take your medicine for as long as the doctor tells you to so you don't create some new mutant strand of mrsa..yeah.

    i don't think you're clingy...

    ReplyDelete