Haha. No idea. My SQL (something for computer science) book is sitting next to me because I thought I'd be productive tonight and actually study.
Though being the most productive at the moment would be to find my freaking econ article and start writing my paper, but shhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Met up with Emil to get J-net tix. It's this japanese culture club here, and they've got lots of little sections, dancing, fashion, etc. And they're holding a show this Sunday, and since Rebecca's part of the dancing crew, we're going to support her (me and Ellie I mean) and Emil's apparently friend's with the web organizer person girl, and she's like GOOOOO. And so we went together on a hunt to find the "Vending Room" in the Union and I found it because I'm short and I look up all the time. I'm not kidding. Hahahaha.
Then we proceeded to waste the next hour I had before class at 3 by walking around campus, stopping in at Panera to grab food cause he hadn't eaten since 9 am, and then Gamestop where we attempted to play the PS3 in there, but it wasn't plugged in. C'MON. Oh well.
So then we walked around campus for a while. And then I had class. And then I came home and did nada. Hahahaha.
But I DID clean my room! It looks sooooooooooo neat now haha, and CLEAN AND EMPTY. Yay!
Going to Taco Bell for the first time in my life in around 15 minutes, haha. And getting my football ticket for this weekend =D Too bad Emil can't make it....I was gonna have 3 tix haha. He goes OH PICK ME PICK ME when I said I was trying to find people to go with me...but he goes grocery shopping Sat mornings/afternoons with his bro sooooo. Oh well.
Time to learn a little LoL from him before I leave in 10 minutes lol.
i see a recurring pattern in names here.....
ReplyDeleteAwww somebody's in WUVVVVV
ReplyDeletei always thought sql was pronounced like 'sequel'
ReplyDeleteor maybe that's just my crazy tendency after taking too many quizzes on sporcle where i have to fill in the missing vowels...anyway.
but uh. hinthintnudgenudge what is going on over there? ;]
ALSO i was going to comment on your previous post but then didn't for some reason. i think i was strangely angry at filling out captchas so i just didn't.
...ahem
i liked the song and the band! :DD