So I went out to lunch with a guy I met last week; he's pretty awesome haha. He's....I have no idea what his nationality is it starts with an Aber_____ i think?, but he's lived in the US for like 15 years, so most of his life.
What a small world, Ellie has class AND discussion with him for some East Asian Civilization and culture class.
And before some of you go "oooooooooooooooooo" No it was NOT a date. At least I dont think so, haha.
Just finished taking an IB exam, hopefully it went well? I can't afford to do worse than last time XD I can only drop one grade =(
Ew. The final in that class is worth 175 points. URgh.
It's also super rainy and gross out today. But thats okay. Meeting Emil was fun. LOL. We walked right past each other and looked at each other and moved on. And then both of us were like WAIT BACKTRACK HI.
I realized 5'9 isn't really that tall.... I think he's 5'9" anyways? Hahahahaha. Moving on. I'm off to watch a show before rehearsal...
add him on facebook i wanna stalk!!
ReplyDeleteooooooooooooooooooo
ReplyDeletehahah just kidding :] that sounds fun! also, rainy? i thought it never rained in chicago...or is that somewhere else?
an aber____ taking east asian civs? he sounds pretty cultured lol. and i agree, fbook stalking :P
ReplyDeletei generally say that the guy should be 8" taller so you can wear 5" heels and still look like a cute couple :P
a foot taller is wayyy too much. a classmate of mine is 6"3" and its really uncomfortable to have to tip-toe to bise. and none of the girls want to date him cuz "he's too tall" LOL
Except that you won't always be wearing heels xD 8 inches might sound like a lot but as long as hugs and kisses are still comfortable, which they are at that height, it's fine xD
ReplyDelete