I went out with Emil. Haha, we watched 50/50 and the movie theater screwed up at first so they were playing Real Steel.
I cried.
Emil laughed at me after XD And both of us were soooooooooooo hungry our stomachs were growling during the movie. ooooops.
Oh man. This is so frustrating haha. This whole dancing around each other thing, not sure if he likes me or not, not sure if he thinks of me just as a friend, etc etc. Ugh.
And then last night, marching band party, and they can party. Like, 5/6 of the people were obviously affected by alcohol.
I went with Ryan...and I danced with a guy for the first time. I dont know if he thinks i'm attracted to him..hopefully not. Hopfeully he's just looking for a friend. When I met his friend Robby he was like, oh. Nice to meet you. Oh. OH. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. And then he proceeds to look from me to Ryan and i'm like WTF IS GOING ON.
But apparently he thought I was his gf or something or someone else.
I did not get drunk or tipsy last night, because I had only 3/4 cup of jungle juice, and then multiple cups of water afterwards, and this was over the span of 4 hours. But apparently I must have good tolerance for alcohol, because after Ryan finished 3/4 cup of jungle juice, he was loosening up.
Yea......
Jungle juice tastes good only if its chilled.
someone sounds like they're having fun!
ReplyDelete^ please don't get raped.
ReplyDelete