Haha.
Ed, he accepted. LOL.
And my heart was literally pounding in my chest a couple minutes ago. Lalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Time to study. Sorta. Hahahaha. Oh man, studying during break. Let's do this ><
--------------
*edit*
hahaha, nothing happenedddd goshh haha. No seriously, nothing's happened. We both know its a mutual attraction but nothing's happening. I dont know if I should be glad he's not making a move and is respecting the "moving too fast" part of this since we've only known each other for about 3 week? or if I should be frustrated.
--------------
*edit*
hahaha, nothing happenedddd goshh haha. No seriously, nothing's happened. We both know its a mutual attraction but nothing's happening. I dont know if I should be glad he's not making a move and is respecting the "moving too fast" part of this since we've only known each other for about 3 week? or if I should be frustrated.
oohlala, don't post such ambiguous things like that unless you WANT us to jump to conclusions... ;]
ReplyDelete^ hahaha agreed! such vague wording ;D
ReplyDelete