Haha second blog of the day to respond to everyone looooooooool.
He's a history major, so yup, east asian civilization =) Well, I'm pretty sure he's 8" taller...hahaha.
I told him about the ADD HIM ON FACEBOOK I WANNA STALK comments, and he laughed. And offered to add on facebook, but he says he doesn't have many picture or much on his fb in general. So we'll see =)
And I guess it would be kinda uncomfortable...but I think I still prefer tall people haha. Probably mostly because I don't want my kids to be super short XD
Ah, I'm not in Chicago, about 3 hours away? And it definitely rains in Chicago. I think. Hahaha.
So the dude who taught me pool is like. Really persistent. So yesterday he goes, wanna grab lunch tomorrow? And i'm like, sorry, already have plans to get lunch with someone else.
Then today, he goes, "wanna grab lunch tomorrow?" and i'm like, sorry, i'm going off campus for volunteer orientation. So then he goes, "how about dinner?" and i'm like, "sorry got plans with someone else already."
And he goes, "who's this guy? same guy you had lunch with today?"
(I dont know if it's just the way I read it, but it started to sound really possessive....)
And then I"m like, no, a different guy. ANd he's like oh.
And then he's like, we'll i'll definitely catch you this week. So i say, hahaha i dont know about that...pretty busy.
So he goes, "then definitely this weekend."
Right.
Really really persistent. He's a cool guy, but I feel like he's going for a relationship...or is that just me?
edit.
HE'S ADDED. STALK AWAY.
edit2
HE'S ADDED BUT HAS SECURITY SETTINGS SET SO YOU CANT SEE HIM. I'M SORRY.
If you message me privately i'll send you a picture of him =)
I'll keep ya'll UPDATEDDD.
Coming up:
dinner with another guy. hahhaahaha. and movies friday night =) with the guy from today. his name is emil if I didnt' say so before....
Jeezus freakin christ. Dude's trying WAY too hard. He does sound like the crazy jealous possessive type if you give him the chance to be, so don't let it happen. No guy is this persistent if he only wants to be friends.
ReplyDelete..... run away!!!!
ReplyDeleteGosh next time he asks, just politely ask if he's looking for a relationship and tell him that you're not interested. But if he wants to hang out, then you wouldn't mind going with a group. And then keep to your word and bring some friends.
ReplyDeleteHOW MANY GUYS ARE IN YO LIFE GIRRRRRRLL LOLOLOLOLOL
oh my gosh he sounds so stalkerish. i would stay away from him...
ReplyDeletebut damn gurl, someone's popular ;]